A global, digital media market offers publishing houses tremendous opportunities to expand their audiences beyond their borders. Yet launching a foreign edition requires significant adaptation. This includes – but isn’t limited to – language, content, style, layout, format (digital vs. print), marketing, pricing, distribution, working culture and legal frameworks.
When your media organization is exploring, entering or adjusting to a new market, I am ready to support you with my services and proven expertise in multiple media markets as your personal Media Glocalizer.
- Thorough market analysis of your target market
Preparation for market entry
- Support in publishing an existing publication in a new market and/or new language
- Finding and vetting a joint-venture partner or licensee
- Selling existing content to third parties (incl. syndication, possibly in a different language)
- Intercultural marketing: How to promote, price and sell in the new market
- Human resources support
After market entry
- Intercultural public relations
- Building brand visibility among journalists, opinion leaders and other target groups with supporting marketing and publicity work
- Creating tailored events for direct access to key audiences
- Connecting you with the right agency to acquire, manage and service subscribers
- Active management of key accounts to generate volume subscriptions
- Connecting you with the right advertising sales agents
- Active support with key advertising accounts
Based on many years of international experience, my focus is on markets in Europe, North America, India and East Asia.